We have stayed here quite a few times and it never disappoints us. Large hotel , rooms are modern well catered for clean, tidy and quiet. The food in the restaurant is lovely and the breakfast is well served with hot buffet or continental , plenty of choice. Staff are courteous and welcoming. The bar is very popular not only with hotel guests but with locals too. Good atmosphere. Location is ideal easy access for the M4 Motorway and great base to stay if you want to walk into swansea city centre to shop or drive and explore the Mumbles, langland, and Gower, great location right by the SA1 marina .. Lovely walk in the evening wondering around the marinas and along the beach. Don't forget to take your swim wear, if you fancy a dip, the hotel has a pool too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales