I must admit, this is one of the best village hotels I have stayed at, the pool is spacious, staff courteous and rooms vet modern, we had a free upgrade to the top floor rooms which made our stay even better, Swansea city is only a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales