All reviewsgreat golfingplaying golfgolfing breaksunday lunchcooked breakfastspent two nightsbed and breakfastcomfortable roommain buildingshort breaktea and coffeeestuarygowerloughoradriantwinloo
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Arriving late in the dark, bumpy ride on the narrow track to the buildings from the main road, the lights were a good guide as the place is a little out of the way. Despite the wedding party the room the owner gave us an upgrade from a twin to double so won points without effort. Bit cold to start but then you just turn the rads on and bingo warms up like an oven. Slept well on a comfy bed, shower was excellent and the breakfast was just fine. Thank you GGC we would recommend cheers

Room Tip: no 4 has a big double bed and plenty of room all round
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2017

after booking this for my husband for a work related visit I was disappointed to hear of a few issues he had, room was cold, shower had to be run a certain way to get a hot shower so had to use bath. TV kept reverting back to 3 channels! Décor wasn't great everything looking tiered not as pictures suggested.
Food quality was not consistent and running out of things on the menu when only a few people in restaurant .

Also they tried to get full payment on check out even though it was paid up at point of booking.

This is the report passed to me by my husband.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank 382jayne
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Very disappointed with the room we were in - it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for some time. Chairs in the Bar were fit for the skip! The carpet and chairs in the breakfast room were filthy! Broken window pain in breakfast room.

Room Tip: The pictures on the listing are not what it is like in reality !!!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Linda M
Reviewed October 24, 2017 via mobile

I recently went to a civil wedding party which was great and the venue and room size was fine too but the buffet was terrible to say the least. I know it wasn’t cheap and it was like something from a working men’s social club the quality of the food available was very poor and I was expecting a higher than average standard as I had heard that the food there is very nice. I’m just glad it wasn’t me that paid out all that money for the buffet!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
5  Thank mark B
Reviewed October 22, 2017

The staff were fantastically helpful and friendly, the bed was amazingly comfortable and the food was plentiful and tasty. We were even offered a Welsh taste of laverbread and cockles alongside the sizeable full Welsh breakfast. Beautiful views from the golf course itself, and a stunning location. When I told them that it was both mine and my husband's birthdays we found a bottle of Prosecco in our room on arrival! Thank you Adrian and Alison!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple