We have just returned from a 2night stay at Gower Golf Cub and had a lovely relaxing stay. The area is very picturesque with views of the estuary and is very convenient for access to the beautiful Gower beaches.
We sampled their Sunday lunch which was delicious[especially the ginger sponge pudding made by Anne] Breakfast and dinner were also good. Owner and staff very friendly and accommodating and we will certainly use them again if in that area. We booked the deal through Groupon for a very good price but feel it is still good value at the normal rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gower Golf Club occupies a commanding location high above the Loughor Estuary on the North side of Gower Peninsula. Our rooms are located in 2 traditional stone barns and while we have no formal reception area,you can be assured a warm welcome by all our staff. We welcome golfers holidaymakers walkers and cyclists and business travellers.We take pride in our undisturbed sleep,comfortable beds and generous showers. We are ideally located for access to M4, Swansea City Centre, Gower Peninsula, Round Wales Cycle Path and the local railway station is just 5 minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Gower Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gower Golf Club Hotel Swansea
- Gower Hotel Swansea
- The Gower Golf Club Swansea, Wales