We stayed one night (Saturday) in this hotel. We'd been mountain biking all day so were looking for a comfortable room and a good shower. We had both but there was an engagement party on in the golf club which was very noisy (music and shouting) into the early hours. The breakfast was good and cooked to order with good service. Rooms need a bit of upgrade, carpets a bit tatty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gower Golf Club occupies a commanding location high above the Loughor Estuary on the North side of Gower Peninsula. Our rooms are located in 2 traditional stone barns and while we have no formal reception area,you can be assured a warm welcome by all our staff. We welcome golfers holidaymakers walkers and cyclists and business travellers.We take pride in our undisturbed sleep,comfortable beds and generous showers. We are ideally located for access to M4, Swansea City Centre, Gower Peninsula, Round Wales Cycle Path and the local railway station is just 5 minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Gower Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gower Golf Club Hotel Swansea
- Gower Hotel Swansea
- The Gower Golf Club Swansea, Wales