We went to the Gower Golf Club for a wedding. The wedding itself went very well indeed, the meal was very good, as was the service and the attention given by the staff. We spent two nights in the hotel. The first night the room was stone cold, despite there being a frost in the air there was no heat. This was reported and we were told that it would be fixed. This did not happen until the next evening, when a little heat came from the radiator - but it was still rathert cool in the room. The breakfasts we had were good with extra tea and toast etc. being available. It was a very pleasant stay apart from the cold. We would probably stay there again --- in the summer !!
The view from the hotel car park across the golf course and river estuary was excellent - well worth a look!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gower Golf Club occupies a commanding location high above the Loughor Estuary on the North side of Gower Peninsula. Our rooms are located in 2 traditional stone barns and while we have no formal reception area,you can be assured a warm welcome by all our staff. We welcome golfers holidaymakers walkers and cyclists and business travellers.We take pride in our undisturbed sleep,comfortable beds and generous showers. We are ideally located for access to M4, Swansea City Centre, Gower Peninsula, Round Wales Cycle Path and the local railway station is just 5 minutes away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your The Gower Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gower Golf Club Hotel Swansea
- Gower Hotel Swansea
- The Gower Golf Club Swansea, Wales