1,041 results
All reviews car park triple glazing swansea city centre night life pubs and clubs good nights sleep excellent location third floor definitely stay here again night's sleep family room train station reception staff budget hotel stayed here for one night double bed wind
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2019

we stayed here for a golf trip. There were 8 of us. The rooms are clean, safe and comfortable. The hotel is well located for pubs, restaurants and parking is reasonably close, although it is not free.
This was our third stay at Premier Inn and am sure we will be back another year.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Philip A, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

We look forward to your fourth stay with us Simon :-) Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it. Good to read you had an enjoyable stay. Hope you enjoyed the golf. See you soon :-)

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Perfect location for the gig we went to. Car park next door, and had it cheaper. Plenty of tea coffee etc, hot shower, nice telly, restaurant and bar in hotel. Staff really helpful and friendly. Lovely

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com

Thank you for your great review Sue. Hope you enjoyed the gig :-) So glad you had a great stay with us. Hope to see you again sometime :-)

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here because my husband was having a cataract operation the following morning at 8.30 in Sancta Maria Hospital. Ideal location. Only £4 taxi from train and £4 to hospital. The taxi drivers certainly do not rip you off. The premier inn is what you expect. Great service on arrival and very helpful. Room was good and air conditioning worked perfectly. Will definitely stay here again when he has the next eye done.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Philip A, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Thank you very much for your review Pat. So glad everything was to your satisfaction, thank you for your compliments. I do hope your husband's operation was a success, Sancta Maria is a great hospital and has a fine reputation. I live very near the hospital and it costs me around £4 for a taxi home so I know they're not ripping you off. Never can tell these days :-) We hope to see you with us again soon :-)

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

As a frequent visitor of premier inns I would have to say this was the worst. A bank holiday Monday i arrived at 4.30pm to the sounds of power tools below my room. They were renovating all rooms and I was put into one on the 3rd floor which had been completed.
There was also a music event not far and I could hear the beat of this in my room. I was woken just after 2am with the party goers decending from this event and were directly below my room, this went on for around an hour.
Settled I got back to sleep and was abruptly woken at 8am with all the power tools and banging.
If it had said there were renovations going on on the website I probably would not have booked here so please be aware.
Guess I was just very unlucky this time.

Trip type: Traveled solo
WhitbreadHotels, Guest Relations at Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm really sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay on this occasion due to the renovation works and also the noise from other guests.

Please be assured we do make guests aware of any important information online when booking, this is located on the booking page and also visible throughout the whole booking. We have logged your comments regarding this and this will be passed onto the Hotel Management Team to ensure this is picked up internally.

Apologies again for any frustration caused, however I do hope that we can welcome you back soon for a much more enjoyable stay.

Kind Regards,
Laura

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Went to this hotel as the price was reasonable, took the other half out bowling and for some food and we retired to the hotel early around 11pm. Earlier on before leaving I notified the staff the air con was not working. They told me they had activated it now and it will work. Got back to the hotel the room was freezing checked the air con and it was still not working. Obviously I went to wash my hands after using the loo and the sink bubbled up with water and leaked on the floor! I spent about 30 mins cleaning up the spill and trying to unblock the sink. When we finally got to sleep we were woken up 3 times by noise drunkards running around even though we had booked into the Quiet area. Place was nice but didn't enjoy my stay. Wasn't offered my money back due too the poor night's stay either.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple