If your into the club life then this is the hotel for you. If i'd known this Premier Inn was slap bang in the middle of countless nightclubs i would have gone elsewhere.
Luke warm reception from Rebecca on the desk when i arrived, she did explain everything i needed to know though. Thank god i had a 3rd floor room, because it seems there is a nightclub right below the hotel. I opened the door to my room and the music (people under 21 would call it that) was shaking the room. Even closing the window had little effect. Thankfully at 10pm the music stopped although i could still hear other loud music in the distance. As this was a Sunday night i had a feeling the music couldn't go on too late, wonder how late it would be on a Saturday night though?
The room itself although a little dark was fine overlooking a multi storey car park.
If it wasn't for the location this hotel would have scored more highly, so if your looking for a quiet night go somewhere else or bring good earplugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Swansea, right beside Swansea Market and the bars and bright lights of Wind Street and a stone throw away from the Swansea marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Swansea
- Travel Lodge Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Wales