We stayed here on a four day family break and really liked the location.
The main shopping area is minutes away and it is surrounded by good chain restaurants (so you know what to expect - with kids that's good) and the cinema is just behind it.
Parking is extra and can work out slightly expensive, just you can say that in any city centre I suppose.
Breakfast was nice but the bar both in the mornings and in the evening lacked atmosphere, but as a base that's not too much of a problem.
For the price I don't think you can fault it.
The room was very clean and overall it served us well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Swansea, right beside Swansea Market and the bars and bright lights of Wind Street and a stone throw away from the Swansea marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Swansea
- Travel Lodge Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Wales