I've never met such friendly staff before that put up with customers like me who had loads of questions. The room was quite big, a good view of the museum and very nice bathroom facilities. Room service was done everyday so it was a pleasure to return to a clean room after a tiring day. The hotel offers breakfast from a fully loaded English breakfast to continental food. I went for the continental food option which practically has a lot of varieties and was definitely a bargain for how much they charge. I always woke up, excited for hot porridge every morning and a bowl of fresh fruits. The location is pretty much near to the city bus station and the shopping centre. The rain station isn't too far away either. I practically felt like Royalty and would definitely be returning here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Swansea, right beside Swansea Market and the bars and bright lights of Wind Street and a stone throw away from the Swansea marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Swansea
- Travel Lodge Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Wales