Thank you for a lovely stay at a great B&B. As a travellor for work, having to stay away from home is not something I look forward too, however I had a nice 'break' at the Mirador Town house and have no hesitation recommending this to anyone visisting Swansea for what ever reason. The bedrooms are themed and I stayed in the Roman room, it had everything i needed and was comfortable, the decor was gret and I appreciated the personal touch. The tea tray in the room was well stocked, and the room itself was really comfortable. The hosts Jeanette and Philip could not have made me more welcome and when away from home that was really nice. I particularly liked the toffees at the door!!.
There was a good selection of DVD's for passing the evening away and breakfast was yummy,
thanks and see you in March x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House Swansea, Wales