“Sunday visit - buffet off menu”
Review of Panshee

Panshee
Ranked #9 of 646 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
wales
“Sunday visit - buffet off menu”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Overall we liked the food here. Heard good things so thought we would give it a go.
Starters we had lamb tikka and chicken tikka. Both good
Main i had lamb boona which i really liked. Other half had goan curry. He wasnt keen on this as was bit too sweet.
Id return here and would be good to try on fri or sat off main menu.
Buffet choicecoff menu on a sunday good idea and good value.

1 Thank picassotriggerfish

London, England, United Kingdom
“Good value, good food”
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I went for dinner here with my partner and was glad I made the decision to. Despite the flashing open sign on the window, everything else about the restraunt is nice. Very good Indian food with good portions and great value. The night we visited the owner said they were struggling because a Waiter had to take emergency leave, but we didn't even notice as the service was still quick and friendly. I'd definitely come back here again!

1 Thank Ajay C
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
“Another great meal”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The Panshee never fails to deliver great Indian food at a very competitive price.

I have enjoyed every meal here, my personal favourite is the Lamb Hyderabadi.

The staff are great nothing is too much trouble. The only drawback is it is quite small but that's not enough of a negative to give it too marks.

If Indian is your thing definitely try the Panshee.

1 Thank Dave M
Aberdare, Wales, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Value Meal”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Spent the day on the Gower and booked a table for four for 7pm at The Panshee, didn't realise they did a special all day Sunday meal offer until we got there and the manager ecommended we try it.., 4 course meal for £7.95 per person, it was absolutely beautiful, how they can manage to do a slap up meal for that price beats me, loads of choice of starter, main course, side and extra dish. The quality and indeed the quantity was superb, our friends were extremely impressed and although they normally favour another restaurant, this is now their new choice. I would say that on Sunday booking is essential as this is a very popular restaurant and at that price not hard to see why.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank David E
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Decided to take my brother here when he was visiting and was not disappointed!

As my brother is a vegetarian I wanted somewhere which would offer a good range of vegi options which was a bit more creative than 'vegetable lasagne'. Panshee had an extensive menu which would cater for everyone - so extensive in fact, that it took me an age to choose! Despite all the dishes, the chef was still happy to alter my dish for me which was an excellent touch. The staff were friendly and attentive and made suggestions when asked.

The food arrived promptly and the presentation was excellent. The food was really tasty with decent portions, would definitely go back and recommend to others.

• Visited March 2014