“Awesome Food and Service”
Review of Panshee

Panshee
Ranked #25 of 720 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We hadn't been here before but when we did it was absolutely fantastic, the service was superb, the food was absolutely delicious, and it was well priced, and we are going to go there again very soon. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is a lover of indian food, and if you are in Swansea and fancy an indian this restaurant is well worth going to.

1  Thank Kate W

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Just visited Panshee with my daughter and son-in-law after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. I was not disappointed! What a wonderful experience. We were greeted at the door and the service throughout our meal was exceptional. The food was some of the best that I have had in an Indian restaurant for years! I'm looking forward to going back and sampling more of the menu.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Booked a table for 6pm last night, 19/02/14,as we were going to see a play at the Grand Theatre, we were welcomed like old friends and shown straight to our table, the setting was lovely, even had a nice romantic candle..the mood lighting in the restaurant is beautiful, lights recessed in the ceiling change colour slowly creating a lovely ambiance. Staff are very friendly and have a good knowledge of the huge range of dishes in the menu..and I mean huge range,lol, The meal was superb, right from the poppodums and chutneys, through to the main course, portions are not small, so make sure you are hungry,lol. I am a big chap and love my food but even I was defeated, however, the manager said it would be a pleasure to pack it up so I could take it with me, ..which I did. They also do a Sunday special 3 course menu for £9.99 which I feel we will have to try soon. The total cost of the meal for the two of us, including a generous glass of wine came to £31.00 and it was well worth it. It did get very busy with the take away side and quite a few people came in as we were leaving, I spoke to one local chap waiting who informed me, the restaurant is always busy, especially at weekends, when you nearly always have to book but..if you just turn up they will endeavour to fit you in. This is definately worth a visit folks, cannot recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank David E
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Great food and extensive menu - I've been a few times now and tried something new each time - all delicious. The staff are very friendly and attentive. Nothing to fault

1  Thank vkch91
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Having read such positive reviews on TA and had this resturant recomended by family my mum and i finally decided to pop in for lunch. O.M.G im glad we did, the experience exceeded all expectations from the moment we entered to the moment we left. Tasty, good quality food, warm atmosphere and great service. Cannot wait to return and highly recomend :)

1  Thank justinew84