“Would not provide any food for our baby”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #494 of 654 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: American
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
“Would not provide any food for our baby”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

After a really nice day in Gnol park in Neath we decided to get food on the way home. My 4 year old nephew wanted a McDonald's but I persuaded him that a KFC would be better so visited the restaurant. I ordered food for the 5 of us & we sat down on on of the filthy tables, which I had to clean myself. After tucking into our food which was a best mediocre. I asked for some hot water to warm the babies bottle. The staff refused, I asked if I could use the microwave then, they also refused this. I asked for the manager & she sided with the member of staff. I asked why I couldn't have hot water. They told me it was company policy. I replied as it was their policy then maybe they could make an exception. I even suggested leaving the water on the counter & I'd do it there. They were prepared to sell me tea or coffie but not hot water. I asked if I could buy a tea & leave out the tea bag they wouldn't allow this either. I left the restaurant absolutely furious I wrote to KFC head office & they sent a reply defending the actions of their staff. I've not been to KFC since. We used to go regularly at least once a month. The treatment of myself & my family was appalling.

• Visited September 2012