“Beautiful food and great service.”
Review of Madeira Restaurant

Madeira Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 646 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Kidwelly, Wales, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food and great service.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We'd been looking for somewhere with a good range of seafood and weren't disappointed. We were so spoiled for choice, sea food, meat, pasta the lot. There was 4 of us and we all loved the food, (I had Madeira Seafood for starter and it was stunning as was the fish stew for main) Our friends had Cataplanas for 2 and my other half had Espatadas. It has got to be one of the best meals I have had. Considering it was a Friday evening and they were busy the staff were welcoming and the service great, nothing was too much trouble and the staff certainly helped make a memorable evening. Will definitely be going back as there were so many other things to try.

• Visited September 2013

Maesteg, United Kingdom
“Steak perfection”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food here was amazing. We went for the lunch menu so was 2 courses for £9.95 each and it was very good value for money. I had the garlic mushrooms to start which were very tasty but lacked the normal toasted bread. My other half had the spaghetti tomato which was delicious.
I had the steak for my main and it was one of the best steaks that I have ever had in a restaurant. My other half had chicken espetada and this was equally enjoyable.
The restaurant atmosphere was lovely and the staff were great. Will definitely be returning over and over again.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Amazing place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Gorgeous food. Very accomodating to my food allergies. Service was quick and quality was excellent. Will be returning again.x

Wales
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Went out for a anniversary meal with husband. Lovely place with a nice atmosphere, great food, husband had steak and I had the chicken Algarve both meals lovely with plenty on plate. Friendly staff. Will be back going back again soon.

1 Thank bullywales
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service good value for money. The food absolutely delicious. Great atmosphere we went for lunch. We will be going back.