“Strange interior !!!!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Very odd restaurant , there were 14 of us , pre booked but the tables all being bolted to the floor led to a very disjointed evening as tables to far apart ! Food was ok but one waiter smelt so badly of body odour completely lost my appetite . Wish I had the guts to mention it but its a delicate one . Shame .

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Our second visit both near St.David's day at 9:30 in the evening.
We were greeted immediately and seated at a table of our choice.
We had sufficient time to choose from the menu without getting annoyed at the delay.
The food arrived promptly all well cooked and obviously fresh.
The delay between courses was enough to let the starters settle but not too long.
Good but not fantastic wine and all at a good price,
Will go again next year.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Attentive staff who go above and beyond to ensure you are having a fantastic time and cater to all tastes.
Yet they are not in your face being a nuisance, nor do they hurry you between courses.
The manager was a lovely man who enlightened us to the background of the place & meaning of orissa etc

Food was simply divine of fresh ingredients & flavours.
I simply could not do it justice in this review you must experience the food to believe how superb it is.
I am vegetarian and was spoilt for choice.

I particularly like the idea that they do not let the drunken louts in after hours, so there are no lairy customers. Just customers enjoying the experience.
The interior is elegantly and simple in design, clean and fresh.
Keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm assuming that the people who have given this restaurant such splendid reviews have never eaten proper indian cuisine before?

My friend and I came here on a whim after attending the cinema. I had onion bhaji to start..which was very nice but seemed reheated. We then had our curries. I had a dhansak and my friend had pathia. Neither dish had any flavour. Just a hint of curry. Extremely disappointed and tasted nothing like they should have. No better than a tesco curry unfortunately

2  Thank Vikki A
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to orissa + we were seen to with in the 1st min + we were seated straight away + the waiters gave us time to make up our mind on what starters we wanted also they were polite.
The food came out + it was awesome no fault at all it well worth visiting good value for money as we had
2 starters
2 mains
2 rice
4 soft drinks (due to medication + driving)
1 chips
Overall this came to £39.95 and would deffinetly return to this venue as the venue itself was really clean.