“Angry and frustrated”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I'm assuming that the people who have given this restaurant such splendid reviews have never eaten proper indian cuisine before?

My friend and I came here on a whim after attending the cinema. I had onion bhaji to start..which was very nice but seemed reheated. We then had our curries. I had a dhansak and my friend had pathia. Neither dish had any flavour. Just a hint of curry. Extremely disappointed and tasted nothing like they should have. No better than a tesco curry unfortunately

2  Thank Vikki A

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This was our 1st visit to orissa + we were seen to with in the 1st min + we were seated straight away + the waiters gave us time to make up our mind on what starters we wanted also they were polite.
The food came out + it was awesome no fault at all it well worth visiting good value for money as we had
2 starters
2 mains
2 rice
4 soft drinks (due to medication + driving)
1 chips
Overall this came to £39.95 and would deffinetly return to this venue as the venue itself was really clean.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Well another lovely meal last night,the Orissa never fails to deliver excellent food,the staff are really nice and they made us feel very welcome thank you for a most enjoyable meal and we'll see you again soon

Reviewed December 20, 2013

Visited last night with large group of friends. Been here a number of times The restaraunt is clean and bright. Once again couldn't fault it food and service excellent and this is always the case every time I visit. They are more than adept at managing a large number of people descending on them suddenly at one time. Would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here. The restaurant looked clean and modern and the staff were polite. The curry was very oily and the keema rice wasn't great. Overall it was ok but I would visit elsewhere before going here again.

1  Thank tinytrace