“our first choice for indian now”
Review of Indian Cottage

Indian Cottage
Ranked #81 of 685 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Ate here for first time.we been tried some other restaurant in the area before .but there food is 10 out of 10,we had one lamb one chicken dish,the sauces where incredibly fresh and tasty and the meat beautifully tender,we highly recommended this place.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Was a memorable visit, could remember everything and how amazing each signature dishes tasted. The waiters there are friendly and keep you assured through out your stay. I personally think that the chef is wonderful and his dishes are cooked up to a perfection. You wouldn't find out unless you come down and give it a try for yourself.

1  Thank Raiden786
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have been coming to his restaurant for over 16 years. I have tried many curry houses in the Swansea and Neath areas and this one is definitely the best. Saiful and his staff are always friendly and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. They will take time to discuss the menu and will adjust any of the dishes to your taste. I would highly recomend a visit, you will not be dissapointed

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here for the last 13 years and have always received nothing short of outstanding food and excellent service. Saiful and his staff are always polite and willing to prepare dishes that may not be on the menu. I always look forward to my next visit!!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have had many visits to the many curry houses swansea has to offer and this is simply the best. Huge menu, great food, friendly staff, all in all a bang tidy curry house, highly recommended.