“Fantastic meal and service ”
Review of Tamarind

Tamarind
Ranked #151 of 824 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I called in here 2 minutes before closing time for a take away after attending a party at the art centre. We were still welcomed by the manager/owner and offered a drink whilst we waited. He explained to us that he liked to try to remember all his customers. Well we got home and the food was absolutely delicious. As we had had a few drinks I wasn’t sure whether or not we just loved the food because all food tastes great after drinking . We had to try again, so two weeks later we returned for another takeaway. When my husband went in to collect it the manager/owner lived up to his word and recognised him. Again he was very welcoming as were the other staff. The food was once again absolutely delicious, this is our new favourite Indian, try it you won’t regret it. Can’t wait to try some of the other dishes. The peshwari nan and onion bhajis are amazing.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank Sarah H

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

You have to head to the Tamarind.

Been going here for the last 10 years or so. Even though it has changed hands in that time it's still been kept in the family.

Customer service is brilliant. Even when they are at full capacity on a Saturday night there is always a smile and attentiveness to customers.

Even allowed my better half to bring in 0% lager when pregnant!

Only curry house in ponty I will go to.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank chrisbW769WR
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Great food, great service, great atmosphere .Thank you very much for lovely food & services .we will be back soon.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank rayyan141106
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

I got my family to this restaurant after visiting a relative in hospital. We had a wonderful time and had the best customer service. The food was unbelievable. Will be telling my friend and family about it.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Heena B
Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Always have a good meal from here, definitely my favourite Indian in the area! So much variety and staff are always helpful and willing to accommodate your needs or any changes to meals you want to make (add spice/ onions etc) food can sometimes take a while but it’s worth the wait. The tandoori chicken masala is the best around!

Date of visit: December 2018