“Contagiously awesome!”

Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Contagiously awesome!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My first experience, led to another two! Doesn't that say it all?

I first took part in an introductory course at my local climbing wall, Dynamic Rock, with Matt to teach the basics of climbing with my University climbing club. Wanting to improve my climbing and know-how, I then got involved with a course on Self-Rescue, followed by an Instructor Workshop course not long after on the great Gower, South Wales.

Each and every time I was made feel a part of the activities and caught on to Matt's enthusiastic and dynamic teaching. He is ever patient, encouraging and thorough in his teaching and explanation of things, always willing to explore and discuss.

Matt is a very experienced and qualified instructor who has not yet ceased to amaze me with his knowledge (technical and even historical) of everything climbing/outdoors. I have learned and taken a lot from each day. He certainly creates a safe, comfortable and fun environment to climb and learn in.

Whatever course you chose from the wide range that Outdoor Matters offers, I am sure that you will have a fantastic day. I know that I am looking forward to my next one!

Visited December 2013