“Nice soup. Having a hot soup in winter is wonderful”
Review of The Cove - CLOSED

The Cove
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“Nice soup. Having a hot soup in winter is wonderful”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Like it.
It is my first meal in swansea and it is cool.
Nice soup. Having a hot soup in winter is wonderful. The price is 4.5 pound.
I find it on this app.

1 Thank Liu Z

South Wales
“Lovely home-cooked soup”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Recently went with my wife for lunch at The Cove, and used a Groupon voucher to purchase soups and coffees.Both were lovely. The soup was very tasty, and the coffee was gorgeous.

I did try, a few times, to phone the cafe before visiting, although I struggled to find a phone number and never got an answer. Well worth a visit.

• Visited December 2012
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went there with my hubby using LivingSocial voucher for baguette/coffee - the roll was freshly baked & the ham was lean & good quality - I had caramel flavoured cappuccino - best coffee I have had - they made it strong the way I like it, (had 2) I am going there again and would definitley recommend it.

• Visited August 2012
Swansea
“Chill at the Cove”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Been here twice now, the 1st time we had a groupon voucher. This was for a hot drink, baguette & a cake. Fab food & generous portions, so much so that my partner had no room for his cake. The cafe owner even offered to wrap a cake so we could take it away. Very friendly staff, chilled relaxing back ground music & free wifi. On my 2nd visit I had the Welsh cowl soup, this came with a small roll & butter. Again a very generous portion. Would definitely recommend.

• Visited November 2012
WALES
“Excellent quality food”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Visited the cafe on a deal a couple of months back and agree with previous comments about the quality of the food and the generously filled sandwiches. The chocolate brownie was gorgeous too. I agree with the previous contributor in that if the door was closed it would have been an even better experience as I found the road traffic quite obtrusive. Will definitely visit again and look forward to it.

• Visited August 2012