“Brilliant!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been here countless times and cannot fault a single thing! The food is very tasty, service is excellent and quick. Definitely one of the best cafe's in the city centre. Will definitely be returning here time and time again. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

1  Thank Victoria B

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Whilst in Swansea, on my own on a Saturday lunchtime I noticed the Canadian Crepe on the A board poster outside the Crepe Vine and decided to give it a try.
The fact that all of the staff were standing waiting should have sounded some alarm bells but I was oblivious to the signs due to my hunger.
Service was quick and reasonably polite but my complaint was that I paid £9 for a pancake and a coffee which in all honesty was average and nothing to write home about.
Dont think I would visit again unless there was an offer on as it was an expensive dinner for what it was.

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

Omg! The crepes here are sooooo good! We went to Amsterdam and loved the crepes out there and didn't think we could find any back home but this place def does lovely crepes! I did think it was a little expensive as I paid around £5.20 for crepes with Nutella and stawberrys with one scoop of ice cream. It's not going to stop me going back tho yum yum

2  Thank Foodluver2013
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had been to Crepe Vine when it first opened but hadn't been back from a while because I changed jobs and wasn't near it when it was open. I went back and, although it was good then, it's amazing now. I only have the Provence crepe, which is sundried tomato pesto, tomatoes and heaps of cheese served with a side salad. It's rich and savory and delicious. I also picked up a simple nutella crepe to take back to the office for someone else, and with those two crepes and a can of pop it was just over ten quid, which is a bargain. This last time my friend's crepe (can't recall the name of it) was absolutely jam packed with walnuts and cinnamon, and smothered in honey. Decadent doesn't even begin to do it justice. The service was quick and friendly, and the restaurant clean. I'll be going back here every chance I get.

2  Thank Glitterhoof
Reviewed April 12, 2013

There are lots of places like this in Swansea to get a coffee from but this one is the pick of the bunch for me. I had a strawberry amaretto crepe which was devine and a meal in itself for a fiver. They also have bargains like an apple tart and ice cream for £1.99! A real sweet treat and I'll be heading back again next time I'm in town!

1  Thank Wesley T