“Spot on!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

No need for many words. I like Indian food and this was spot on with good service at a good price. What a pity I live 200 miles away or I’d be in there a lot...maybe I will again...

Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

Booked family meal for six. Given time to check the menu. Staff not at all pushy. Asked for something not on the menu and they obliged. Food was hot and tasty, and packed up to takeaway afterwards as couldn't eat it all. Very friendly staff. Nice Indian.

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Visited on Easter Monday evening! The main dishes of Lamb Bhuna and Lamb Pathia were excellent in quantity and quality, as was the Sag Aloo side dish and Keema Nan!
Very pleasant Staff made an enjoyable visit!
Thank you, reasonable price too!

Reviewed April 2, 2019

Very disappointed. Both containers were nearly half full, rice did not seem to have been fried, and tikka masala tasted very sweet and like washing up liquid. They didnt even have a fork or spoon, but it was not cheap.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Luke J
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

food was good, bit mixed up went for food 5:30 on a sunday.. 22 of us...they asked if we would like to have some of the Sunday buffet! They would leave it out longer for us 6 of us said no and had normal food, steak, chips .....
But the rest had to go up and get food, while we still waited for our food everyone else had finished food! As we was leaving someone working told me my gran hadn't paid for her food (she had already gone) so i paid for hers then left, as we got home i told my gran i had paid for her food ...turns out she had already paid cause NY sister had done it for her.. So we ended up paying double..not answering my calls ..and messaged on Facebook first time the reply was sorry im in cimla, now im just being ignored ....

Date of visit: March 2019
t55hum, Manager at Zafran Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Hi I had told you to call the restaurant. And they will sort it out. A restaurant will not be ignoring your calls. So please before leaving a negative review talk to us and resolve it 1st.