“lovely staff”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Was in swansea for work and wanted to watch the f1 but it was a heavy football day afterc5 splrts bars I stumbled upon this place. The f1 wasnt showing but they kindly put iton for me. Nice place friendly atmosphere

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Called in on sunday for the carvery. Couldn't fault it, it was lovely. Veg was fresh and all HOT. Staff all very friendly. Well done all.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

First I'd like to point out that this place is strictly over 18 only. And where I read others reviews slating this rule saying it's ridiculous blah blah etc. I for one would like to point out that I think this rule is amazing!
I go here often because I know there won't be kids or babies there. Sorry..but there are plenty of places for families to eat and, even with having children myself, when I'm not with them and eating out its nice to to have bouncing screaming kids run around the place. I love the over 18 rule. Well done!!!
Now the food. Never had a problem here. Ever. Always lovely well cooked and reasonable priced.
Service never been a problem either.
Love this place.

1  Thank BritneyDean
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Only been once while we were having a couple of days away, ordered the two meals for nine pounds,I had the gammon ,chips and peas and my husband had the steak with chips and peas.
Both pieces of meat were of lovely quality and cooked to perfection with the steak being nice and tender.
The chips were homemade and just like chippy chips which were lush but the peas!!!!!!!! Tinned and were horrid.
However if we had gone to the toilets first before looking at the menu we would have definetly gone elsewhere as they were awful!!!

1  Thank newbar
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Mediocre Sunday carvery today, pretty tasteless to say the least! Asked for a pint of tap water and was told that they don`t serve water in pint glasses only halves, another idiotic rule by the fool who runs this place!

2  Thank mike1969london