“Christmas Fayre at the Eagle”
Review of The Eagle

The Eagle
Ranked #146 of 662 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Christmas Fayre at the Eagle”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had out Christmas work's celebration at the Eagle last Friday which was a great success. The starter was delicious and the Christmas dinner was possibly the best I have tasted, the veg was cooked perfectly and the gravy was so tasty :) The restaurant has obviously just been newly decorated and looked gorgeous. The staff were very attentive and smiley (which means a lot).
Thank you all @ the Eagle for a lovely evening.

• Visited December 2013

South Wales, United Kingdom
“Christmas dinner has come early ;)”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Excellent value for money
Very warm interiors with friendly staff
Food is fresh and presented very well
Well recommended for couples and families
Allot of time and effort has gone into this pub
Great place for a meal & drink

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank AJ-Mario11
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Was lovely until the desert started squeaking at me....”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere for Sunday lunch yesterday and found this place. It had mostly excellent reviews so thought why not. Looked very busy so thought can't be that bad. The staff were friendly and The main course was lovely plenty of food to go around and kept asking if everything was ok. We ordered desert it all arrived and we all tucked in. It wasn't until my son wanted to try a piece of my cake when I scooped it out of my bowl an the side that I hadn't seen which was at the bottom of the dish had this sort of hairy fluff on it I looked at it for a moment and my mother said what's the matter I looked at her in shock and said that there was mould on my cake... I then told the waitress who was clearing away the next table and she said "there's what on your cake?!" She quickly took it off me and offered to get me another piece which I declined(felt a bit sick at this point) she scribbled the desert off of our bill. Then we went to pay told the woman at the till why it was scribbled off and she giggled at us(sorry to say I didn't find the giggles side..) To say the least I don't think anybody has had any Mississippi mud pie in a while... I certainly will not be having any again..

2 Thank Sophie T
Llanidloes, Wales, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Warm, friendly atmosphere with great staff, great entertainment & great food. What more can you ask for. Definitely will be coming back.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Janet E
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Sunday Lunch come Party.”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I would just like to say a big thank you to all the staff at the Eagle in Treboeth Swansea for their wonderful hospitality and fantastic food last Sunday, as I had organised a surprise 50th Birthday bash for my wife. the food was excellent and the staff very helpful. We had a great day and lovely three course Sunday Lunch. I would highly recommend a meal at this establishment.

• Visited August 2013