“Great experience, would highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Liquidfriction Adventure Centre - CLOSED

Liquidfriction Adventure Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Liquidfriction Adventure centre offers not only amazing adrenalin filled activities off site such as canyoning, white water rafting, coasteering and many more, but onsite activities too such as our jacobs ladder and other high ropes challenges. Based in the Afan forest our grounds offer amazing views and scenery, which are a perfect location for our log cabin and dorm room accommodation, bar, restaurant and pool which can be used by both day visitors and guests staying with us.
Bristol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience, would highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

My husband and I had a great time canyoning with Paul and Ross. Really well run and we felt in very safe hands. Great quality new kit, with thick wetsuits that were very welcome! Would highly recommend for any water loving adrenline seekers!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank LozzaBristol

“Absolutely fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

We went canyoning (under recomendation from the guys as river tubeing wasn't going to be as good due low river levels). The whole day out was great, from value for money and organiseation to excitement. The guys were very friendly and great guides. The activity was spot on, something you wouldn't be doing every day, very exciting and fun. Would suit a large stage/hen party or a smaller group (like ours). Guides have thought of everything such as using waterproof camera to take pictures of you jumping off waterfalls.
I highly recomend using Liquid Friction you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank m_a_t_knight
Bristol
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

My Fiance and I, along with our 2 friends(another couple) amazing time Canyoning with Paul and Ross yesterday (28th Feb 2013).

We had originally booked a Tubing session, but as advised by Paul, the water levels were rather low and he suggested that we did Canyoning instead.

Once we all got kitted up and arrived at the start of the route we did not know what to expect. It was a bit cold (6Degrees in the water) but once we got going it was absolutely fine. I didn't think that I would have the confidence to do an activity like this, but I feel so much better knowing that I actually did it!

Both instructors were very knowledgeable about safety procedures and the surrounding areas.
We immediately trusted both Paul and Ross and completed all of the drops, jumps and toboggans that were on the route.

The whole experience was fantastic, I've recommended the activities to all of my work colleagues/family and friends

We'll definitely be doing another activity with Liquid Friction in the near future.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 14_Lauren
Woolacombe, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Even I made the jump, eventually”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Awesome experiance something i never thought i would do. We were all dreading the cold but the wetsuits and everything provided made the trip very enjoyable and helped get rid of the hangovers. The instructors were very helpful and didnt push you into doing anything you didnt want to do. Big thumbs up

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Wooffy11
“Stag do fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great fun was had with these guys canyoning for my stag do in February. Good instruction, all the gear and reassuring guidance with a demonstration beforehand from the instructors. 9 of us went and we all enjoyed it. Well worth doing and would recommend to anyone.

1 Thank MJKiff