My sincere thanks to Stephen (proprietor) and his very capable assistant Karmel for looking after me over the past 9 months for a variable number of days each week. Nothing was ever too much trouble and the breakfasts were terrific (especially the kippers and haddock!).
As a contractor I really needed an early breakfast but they were amenable to moving their normal 7:30 start slot to an earlier 7:00 time enabling me to get to work.
Rooms are more than adequate and clean, with wifi.
Jolly good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White House, ideally situated for the bustling City of Swansea,the picturesque village of Mumbles, gateway to the beautiful Gower Peninsula and the University. Awarded 4 stars by both AA and Visitwales, all rooms have Free WIFI, Flat Screen TV, Generous Refreshments Trays and Comfy Beds! As well as a great selection for Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The White House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Swansea
- The White Hotel
- White Hotel Swansea
- The White House Swansea, Wales