Two nights there recently. Could not fault anything about the hotel. Very friendly welcome, excellent breakfast included in the very reasonable price and great attention to detail, e.g. little chocolates on your bed each day, high quality toiletries, free newspaper and Wifi. Nothing too much trouble and would definitely stay there again. Only slight issue is that there is no car park and you are reliant on the availability of on-street parking in narrow side streets which may be a but difficult during peak times. But that is not the hotels fault and they do their best to guide yoiu to likely parking spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you at the White House, ideally situated for the bustling City of Swansea,the picturesque village of Mumbles, gateway to the beautiful Gower Peninsula and the University. Awarded 4 stars by both AA and Visitwales, all rooms have Free WIFI, Flat Screen TV, Generous Refreshments Trays and Comfy Beds! As well as a great selection for Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The White House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Swansea
- The White Hotel
- White Hotel Swansea
- The White House Swansea, Wales