I stayed at this hotel for 5 days while attending the IPC athletics meeting in Swansea, the greeting from Heather and Mike was very friendly and its always the first impression that counts, they were very helpful with information about the area and the arrangements with the Beefeater next door for breakfast and evening meals.
The hotel was very easy to find just off the main coast road into Swansea, there was plenty of parking spaces.
The room was a good size, neat and tidy/clean, a double bed which was very comfortable with plenty of pillows, with good lighting, flat screen TV, coffee making faclities.
The bathroom was a good size and well light, with a large mirror that filled the wall, plenty of towels , changed every day.
Location to city centre was a short walk, really enjoyed my stay and will be using this hotel again when in Swansea, and will certainly recommend to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales