This hotel is in a great location, just out of the thick of things and only a short walk to the city centre. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms comfortable and clean, big enough for myself and my 2 boys. Attached Beefeater is what you would expect, but with nice views and a spacious bright feel, breakfast was very good. Having stayed at the Village Swansea the previous 3 years, this hotel provides much better value for money (even with the addiontional cost of parking) considering its not vastly different in what it offers inrelation to room and food, is closer to the centre, breakfast equally as nice, and will definitley be my first port of call on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales