I have already stayed 2 times at this hotel while visiting relatives and find it everytime an very good hotel and value for my money. The breakfast is good and you have an excellent choice. The only thing missing is maybe a platter with cheese and meat products (slices of ham). The restaurant is packed in the evening (locals fore most) but still the service is very good. The rooms are big and they have a Great's Night Sleep Guarantee which allows you, if you didn't find your room okay, to switch rooms if there are any available or get your money back. I think this a great service and a way to keep your guest happy. From the hotel it is a 15 minutes walk to the town centre where you can find the shops as also the bus station. If you rather take a taxi the frontdesk will arange that for you and the most I have paid for a taxi in Swansea was 15 pounds. If you are hungry and want a snack outside the hotel there is a Tesco Express which is open from 6 to 23 hrs. If you nead cutlery or a plate you can ask for it in the restaurant and they will give it without charge to you. You can even leave it in the room for the cleaningservice the next morning. As said I think this is a great value for money hotel, has an amazing service and an excellent views overlooking the harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales