Well located in the new SA1 development in the marina complex, a 10 minute walk from th city centre. Staff very pleasant and helpful. Room up to the usual high standard.
Downsides - unsecured car parking cost us £11 for 2 nights, which we thought was a bit of a rip off (and the machines don't take credit cards to add to the problem). Didn't bother with the full breakfast at nearly £9 each but opted instead for a cheaper coffee and croissant. Had the weather been better we would have walked to Sainsbury instead. We were also woken early on both mornings by people moving the large bins around behind the hotel - and we were on the 5th floor! Our advice would be to ask for a room away from the back of the hotel.
Summary - a good hotel but let down but a few annoying shortfalls that mean the headline price isn't what you actually end up paying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales