We arrived early but was unable to book in as no rooms were available. The lady on reception advised us about parking and the costs £5.50 for 24 hours but never offered to store our bags for us? When we finally booked in the guy advised us that breakfast was full? Lucky we didn’t want it............
Our room was the usual Premier Inn standard clean and good temperature. Kettle but not enough tea milk and sugar we had to go to reception for more. The bathroom was good enough space plenty of towels and soaps/shampoo. The shower was powerful and plenty of hot water.
There is a Tesco Express beneath the hotel where the staff are worse than rude and have no idea of customer service but handy if you run short of anything. The town centre is about 15/20 minute walk away. The hotel is near the marina and there food places near and there is a Beefeater under the Premier Inn although with no breakfast and when we returned on the evening just after 11pm they wouldn’t serve us even to take it back to our room so they dont really deserve the business. Ok if your walking around the marina and need the loo I guess.
Lifts a nightmare and we ended up walking down after 2 or 3 lifts come passed full.
Ok for an overnighter if you can get a cheap room just remember to add the parking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn and Agoda so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales