A lovely modern, clean and comfy hotel . We had a room overlooking the dock on the 4th floor and the view was wonderful. The bed was quite high off the floor, but so comfortable that it was a job to get up in the mornings! A short walk across the blue iron bridge, takes you to a fabulous beach in one direction, or towards the town centre and a Dylan Thomas museum, the other. Breakfast was underneath the hotel at a Beefeater and there is a choice of just a croissant and drink, continental or full at various prices. The full breakfast was excellent and you could have as much as you wanted. My one gripe is with having to pay £5.50 for 24 hours at the adjoining car park. Over a week, this certainly adds up and we were not used to having to pay to park our car at a hotel before. The tickets issued ran out at 7.30am, whatever time you seemed to pay and we were constantly having to write notes on them, pointing out we had paid for twentyfour hours, to avoid getting a fine of £100. It was either that, or get up early each moring and put more money in. We never saw an attendant although a van was there most of the time.Surely the hotel could have come to some arrangement with Swansea City Council for their guests to be issued with tickets covering their stay? It is the one thing that spoilt our visit and we will probably book into the Village Hotel next time , which is just down the road as they have their own car park!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the smart waterfront of Swansea Marina, with quick routes along the coast to Mumbles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea Waterfront Hotel Wales