“Great food, great staff, great atmosphere”
Review of Eddie Rockets - CLOSED

Eddie Rockets
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Great food, great staff, great atmosphere”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

My family and I love this place. If your looking for a good fill in a relaxed atmosphere then Eddie Rockets Swansea is the place to go.

Briton Ferry, null, United Kingdom
“Love this place”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Eddies is one of if not the best burger places in Swansea. Always a great atmosphere, great food and great service.

Cheshire
“Was Not Impressed”
Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

My starter was delivered at the same time as my burger following a 20 min wait. The Buffalo Wings were not really Buffalo style. My burger was tiny, only about 40% of the size of my bun. They had sold out of regular coke, so I had to have diet coke.

I used to like Eddies, but think I will try somewhere else in future. I was really let down on my dec 2012 visit.

1 Thank CoolRiderUK
“Great”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I was in Swansea working away and staying very close to Eddie rockets, on the first night I'd tried TGIF a short way along the road from my hotel and it was ok, just ok, nothing special!!
Anyway after returning from the car park I'd noticed Eddie rockets burger bar and thought I'd try it!! It looks great from the outside, ver clean,smart and well lit.
Very 50s Americana and great atmosphere!!
I dined around 6:30 and there were a few customers dining, I was shown my very nice red booth seating and I ordered the double cheesey burger with garlic cheesey fries.
The burger is the best I've had in a very very long time!!! Just as it should be, tastey, juicey and well presented.
Very much enjoyed the experience.
Well done guys. Will be back again for sure.

Llantrisant, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“definitely go again.”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

the jalepeno popper is to die for!! best burger have had for a long long while, if not ever! Cant think of any negatives to say.