“Great pub”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great place to go , made us feel so welcome, will definatly be going back, had 2 really good nights in the mumbles and both nights were made by going to the village inn

There are newer reviews for The Village Inn

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Early evening meal on a Friday (Feb).

Great welcome, excellent 'mains' and 'sweets' were super.

50p to use a debit card, took me by surprise.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

It has taken me over a year to actually get round to writing this review. Went in November 2011 when my sister, her boyfriend and their dog came down to visit me in Swansea. As we soon discovered it proved difficult finding somewhere we all wanted to eat that would also allow dogs. we were on the verge of giving up when we came across the Village Inn in Mumbles. Despite being a Saturday evening they were able to seat us in the bar area with plenty of space at the table. And room for our dog to move about with a little freedom. The menu isn't massively extensive, but it is all locally sourced and tasted absolutely fantastic. I had a perfectly cooked fillet steak and couldn't complain a bit about it. It was a thoroughly enjoyable little pub to go for dinner, the locals and owners were so friendly and welcoming that we decided we would have a sunday roast there the next day. Which was also superb. Large portions, good value. The cheesecake topped off a fantastic 2 days of eating and i would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Tucked away in an out of town shoping centre you will finf the Village Inn , home cooked high class food, very popular, so book ahead, ample parking at rear, Sunday Roast a treat, and try the bar meals in the week.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I am incredibly fussy when it comes to a Sunday roast,however this takes me back to my grandmothers tasty home cooking.
Melt in the mouth roast beef and gravy thick tasty dark and rich just how it should be,fantastic veg selection and plenty of it.
Good value for money.