“Amazing!”
Review of Rose Indienne

Rose Indienne
Ranked #105 of 687 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was out of this world and the service second to none.

Our hotel recommended this restaurant and I would go back 100%.

The whole place was spotlessly clean and such a great atmosphere

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Never fails to disappoint me or my partner. Beautiful meals, great decor and first class service as always. If I want an Indian meal I'll always go back for more.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Booked table for 8 of us on a Saturday night. Shown to our table quickly and given menus...ordered drinks which came quickly. We had poppadoms and dips and then our mains were served. It was after this that the staff seemed to switch off, had to call someone for more drinks. Food was authentic and very good. It was over 45mins before anyone cleared a plate and that was after we asked for the dessert menu. Another 40mins before anyone noticed we wanted anything...by this time we wanted the bill and to go home.We were offered complimentary drinks when we complained and we had coffees. We asked for the bill but it took them over half an hour to bring it.We gave them the payment but they did not bring the chasnge! By this time we had had enough and we left...they gained a £7.00 tip. Had we tipped for good service it would have been considerably more.
Lovely food,but I won't go back in a hurry!

1  Thank Gowergal
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We visited on a busy bank hol Sunday after booking late that afternoon. The decor is modern and stylish. We ordered a Biryani, chicken Shashlick and naan bread and they were all exceptionally good dishes. I don't understand what some reviewers issues have been with either the price of the food or drinks - both seemed totally average and not overpriced at all to us. The only thing that let the evening down was the service - our waiter was distinctly distant and not exactly welcoming but he seemed exaggeratedly friendly with "locals" that frequent the restaurant regularly. That's a minor criticism though as overall the quality of the meal outweighed the dis interested service!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

After the head waiter brought me the wrong dessert, I requested what I had originally ordered, he the proceeded to bring out a completely different dessert again. After explaining twice that I had been brought the wrong dessert, they decided to tell me they didn't have what I had ordered in stock. Instead I was suggested another dessert, still partially frozen and half the size. They did offer me a free drink to compensate but after seeing the size of the bill I was a little disheartened.