“Again amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rose Indienne

Rose Indienne
Ranked #91 of 640 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Again amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

Main course - the spicy lamb chops - 6 of them. Can't remember the name of the dish, begins with a 'K' - don't leave Swansea without trying this meal!!!!!!

Visited December 2012

“Beware!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

Whilst eating a meal at this restaurant, I was approached by a rather unsavoury individual who claimed to be handing out leaflets for a Pembrokshire Drug project. He had been allowed onto the premises by staff. I declined to accept a leaflet but he persisted in handing over two. In order to get rid of him I took them. Unfortunately while I was worrying about getting this unwelcome intrusion over with, he was pocketing my Apple Iphone 5 which was lying next to my plate.

The staff were completely uninterested and unhelpful when I informed them of what had happened. They allowed this individual onto their premises to badger their paying customers, so beware if you choose to eat at this establishment. They should definitely not be allowing people in off the street to harass paying customers and to add insult to injury they will not give a damn if you should suffer the misfortune of having your belongings stolen.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Tara M
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

I went to this resto for my 18th birthday accompanied by my family, I really fancied to have an Indian meal that day and I must say I really enjoyed my visit (and so did the others!) Excellent service and atmosphere.. The place is modern. If you're the type of person who likes a contemporary interior then you need to pay a visit to Rose Indienne! Complementary food were given and my family and I all had complementary alcohol drinks each towards the end too! They were delish :) The food was also tasty.. I would definitely go there again!

• Visited June 2012
Plymouth
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

As far as I'm concerned, this place rates five star in all areas - from the toilets to the service. The only reason I gave it a 4 on food was because it was a wee bit oily for me. Delicious all the same. I will return!

“An exceptional venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

We dined at the Rose Indienne last night and without exception everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, the quality of the food and politeness and attention of the staff.
The food was a cut above other 'curries' as it had a taste to it. Even the accompaniments were exceptional.
Probably the best Indian restaurant in the area.

• Visited November 2012