“wow”
Review of Vincent's Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Vincent's Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Swansea, United Kingdom
“wow”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

my boyfriend and myself went to Vincent's on 15/6/13 and what a fantastic meal we had, I could not fault anything at all,and the veg tray was the best I have ever had,dessert was lovely,i would highly recommend Vincent's.you all just got to try it.go on you wont be sorry.

• Visited June 2013

south wales
“quality food ( which quite rightly u pay 4) super service”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Enjoyed a lovely meal, def recommend sea bass, bruscetta startr, bread butter pud! Quite small restaurant, polite efficient service, v friendly. Enjoyable evening, relaxed atmosphere. Nice selection, well presented. Fairly pricey but u get what u pay for! Excellent

• Visited June 2013
Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Not selling Itself”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

10 of us visited Vincents as part of my 40th birthday celebrations last week.On the whole it was a great evening. The food was superb, although some of the party thought that it was a little pricey, but then again, I think that they were used to 2-for-1's...
The menu appears to be ok, nothing special, when you check on-line, but what they don't really mention is their Specials Board, which mainly comprisesof Fish / Sea food, which is their speciality. My first 2 courses came from the Specials, and both were excellent, and local'ish to add. I shared my thoughts wit the owner and he agreed that maybe they were doing themselves an injustice by not promoting this better. I am usually a meat-eater and my wife always goes for the fish option, but as stated we both were tempted to the board.
In short, a great restaraunt, well worth a visit, good service, good selection on the night.

• Visited May 2013
Hexham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small portion”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I chose this restaurant when I spotted kangaroo on the menu online. At the restaurant there was in fact wildebeest, but the portion was small when it arrived. It was advertised along the lines of a steak, so this was disappointing.

• Visited May 2013
Telford, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were taken here by relatives who could't praise the place enough. So we obviously had high expectations.
We weren't disappointed. The food was excellent and alongside the main menu was a daily specials board. With fish their speciality, there was still a good meat selection to choose from. The fish was cooked perfectly and the meat dish selected was also delicious.
Although we were the only diners in on the night we visited, we certainly didn't feel uncomfortable and the waitress was very friendly and helpful.
The food was quite highly priced but the small friendly restaurant is certainly well worth a visit.

• Visited April 2013