“Best ice cream in Swansea!”
Review of Joes

Joes
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Swansea
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Could be because Joes was conveniently placed 1min away, could be because its cheap as dirt, or it could just be its so delicious!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I go to Joe's ice cream regularly with friends and went there quite a lot over the Summer holidays this year (the one near the Brangwyn hall and the shop in the Mumbles). I have to say, I've never been disappointed whenever I go there. I usually have the strawberry marshmallow sunde which I absolutely adore. I find the flavour of the ice cream itself much creamier than Verdies (Not saying it's a bad thing about Verdies because both places are completely different which is what I like). It's a great place to go to treat the family. And the parlour by the Brangwyn is great with friends. I find it's not as crowded as the one in Mumbles. However the atmosphere in both parlours is slightly out of date and not very interesting.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We always call in Joes when we are visiting Mimbles because the grandchildren love the ice cream so much . They have such a variety of different flavours that we are there for ages coz they can't make up their minds what to have. Also they have such different things to go on the ice cream like 100s and 1000s choc pieces flakes marshmallows nuts etc that it's like a wonderland for them..staff very friendly and smartly dressed ...certainly a place to visit.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Joes serves probably the best ice cream in Wales if not Britain. I thoroughly recommend the North Pole ice cream..but its an ice cream parlour not a restaurant.
Make sure you try one before you leave.

1  Thank fbg18
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I adore ice cream having worked in an ice cream parlour many years ago, Joes brings back many happy memories of ice cream that I thought I would never taste again till now.
A visit to Swansea is not complete without a Joes ice cream.

1  Thank Allan A