“Rude and lousy service”

Ranked #434 of 672 Restaurants in Swansea
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Been twice to 'eleos'. Each time, I find the staff to be very abrupt and rude. Food is average. My main reason for going to eleos was for the espatades. You have place your order at the food counter, which is fine, however the waiter is very rude and impatient! Shall never go back!

1  Thank Darren H
There are newer reviews for Eleo's Brasserie

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Absolute shambles.Waiter didn't know what he was doing.Cook didn't have a clue.Walked out and left our food uneaten on the table.
Don't waste your money.
Will never return to this restaurant again

1  Thank Hughes1012
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was taken here on Saturday night by my better half, neither of us had been before. We booked a table, we were seated, I was surprised they did not have a enough drink's menu for us to look at to say the place was not even half full, but that's the only thing that I could fault the place for. The waiter had good knowledge of what was available so we happily ordered drinks without it.

The service was amazing, the drinks were amazing, I had been feeling under the weather and had little apatite, but as soon as that food was put in front of me, it came storming back. I had Duck, and Kate had Chicken, I could not keep my hands of her dish as well as mine. Beautifully cooked with sauteed potatoes, I could eat that again and again forever.

We ordered a desert to share, we ordered a cheese cake, and although we were stuffed we could have hammered one each. Again, spot on. The presentation of the dishes alone made me hungry.

We had drinks after in the bar downstairs and it was a very nice place to sit and relax with a few cocktails.

If I end up in Swansea again for some reason, I will have to go back to try other things on their handsome menu.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended by friends never experienced such bad service x we waited 1.10 mins just for starter then a further 25 mins for mains by this time x our evening was spoilt x

1  Thank Amiesmiler
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Have been here on two occasions and both times really enjoyed food, fantastic value and really tasty. This restaurant should be packed but for some reason people are not giving it a chance. Try it if you can you won't regret it, we will definitely be regulars from now on.