“Everything I want from a restaurant”
Review of Eleo's Brasserie

Eleo's Brasserie
Ranked #440 of 645 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Everything I want from a restaurant”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I was taken here on Saturday night by my better half, neither of us had been before. We booked a table, we were seated, I was surprised they did not have a enough drink's menu for us to look at to say the place was not even half full, but that's the only thing that I could fault the place for. The waiter had good knowledge of what was available so we happily ordered drinks without it.

The service was amazing, the drinks were amazing, I had been feeling under the weather and had little apatite, but as soon as that food was put in front of me, it came storming back. I had Duck, and Kate had Chicken, I could not keep my hands of her dish as well as mine. Beautifully cooked with sauteed potatoes, I could eat that again and again forever.

We ordered a desert to share, we ordered a cheese cake, and although we were stuffed we could have hammered one each. Again, spot on. The presentation of the dishes alone made me hungry.

We had drinks after in the bar downstairs and it was a very nice place to sit and relax with a few cocktails.

If I end up in Swansea again for some reason, I will have to go back to try other things on their handsome menu.

• Visited May 2013

“Do not go ! Shocking”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended by friends never experienced such bad service x we waited 1.10 mins just for starter then a further 25 mins for mains by this time x our evening was spoilt x

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Amiesmiler
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Fabulous lunch menu for £9.95”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Have been here on two occasions and both times really enjoyed food, fantastic value and really tasty. This restaurant should be packed but for some reason people are not giving it a chance. Try it if you can you won't regret it, we will definitely be regulars from now on.

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

After living in Swansea for several years I can't believe I hadn't been here before! A friend recommended the place to us and I am so glad, the food was amazing, my boyfriend loved it so much that he wanted to come back the next day so he could try a different dish! All the food was well cooked and seasoned, we had three courses and left feeling very full. Prices were great, wasn't really expensive and felt like you got value for money. The atmosphere was lovely too, we went on a late on a tuesday so it was fairly quiet but didn't feel empty like some restaurants can. The place itself is nicely decorated and it doesn't feel at all like you are on the kingsway which I was surprised at, I thought you might notice the traffic as it can be a busy road but we didn't at all. The service was great as well, our waiter was really friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend and will be visiting again!

Swansea
“Lovely afternoon great!Special two courses for £9.95”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited this restaurant today for pre theatre lunch.Choose of the special sheet two courses for £9.95 and delicious it was too.Unfortuntely we were the only ones in restaurant which is a pity because the service and the food could not be faulted.
Going to try the evening menu soon and if anything like the meal we had today will be happy.
Well worth a visit.