“Do not go ! Shocking”

Ranked #302 of 717 Restaurants in Swansea
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were recommended by friends never experienced such bad service x we waited 1.10 mins just for starter then a further 25 mins for mains by this time x our evening was spoilt x

1  Thank Amiesmiler

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Have been here on two occasions and both times really enjoyed food, fantastic value and really tasty. This restaurant should be packed but for some reason people are not giving it a chance. Try it if you can you won't regret it, we will definitely be regulars from now on.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

After living in Swansea for several years I can't believe I hadn't been here before! A friend recommended the place to us and I am so glad, the food was amazing, my boyfriend loved it so much that he wanted to come back the next day so he could try a different dish! All the food was well cooked and seasoned, we had three courses and left feeling very full. Prices were great, wasn't really expensive and felt like you got value for money. The atmosphere was lovely too, we went on a late on a tuesday so it was fairly quiet but didn't feel empty like some restaurants can. The place itself is nicely decorated and it doesn't feel at all like you are on the kingsway which I was surprised at, I thought you might notice the traffic as it can be a busy road but we didn't at all. The service was great as well, our waiter was really friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend and will be visiting again!

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited this restaurant today for pre theatre lunch.Choose of the special sheet two courses for £9.95 and delicious it was too.Unfortuntely we were the only ones in restaurant which is a pity because the service and the food could not be faulted.
Going to try the evening menu soon and if anything like the meal we had today will be happy.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here last night, what an excellent meal and tremendous service. Eleos serves up European food and there was a great selection of dishes on the menu. We had some garlic bread with cheese and chorizo for starters. I had steak for main which was amazing and my fiancée had a mushroom dish which she loved. Our waiter was great, recommending things to us and knew the menu. Great atmosphere and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Mathevans