“Fab food but cold restaurant.”
Review of Pizza Hut Swansea

Pizza Hut Swansea
Ranked #181 of 662 Restaurants in Swansea
Swansea
“Fab food but cold restaurant.”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Had fantastic food here last weekend and service was very efficient but the low point was that it was freezing cold in the restaurant!!! We had to keep our coats on the whole time.

Taunton, United Kingdom
“perfect pizza”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Being a stranger in the area we were driving around in search of food when that 'Pizza Hut' sign came glowing out of the distance. Very friendly and helpful waitress who was extremely tolerant of our son who took full advantage of the unlimited drinks! I can see why it was so busy, the place was clean, service was good and the pizzas excellent. If I find myself in Swansea again I will be back here.

• Visited October 2013
“Efficient service with fresh pizza”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really friendly staff. Visited with friends during the lunchtime buffet. Although the restaurant was busy there was plenty of fresh pizza.
The establishment was clean (unlike some of the other branches that I have visited). This branch is located right next to the liberty city stadium and so is great for a pre/post match meal.

• Visited August 2013
Swansea, United Kingdom
“Brownie adventure”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Have just returned from taking 20 brownies for a meal in Pizza Hut morfa swansea , not my first visit as I rarely go into eateries such as these but was looking forward to my meal . I was not disappointed greeted at the door by a pleasant waitress for the evening Amelia who apologised for the breakdown of the air conditioning we were given a very suitable area where we could cast our eye over our charges we needn't have worried the brownie pack was taken under Amelia's capable wing and sent up to the well stocked salad bar after serving all of us very welcome drinks first it was an exceptional hot day .the ordered meals ( cooked in front of us ) were served promptly with no mistakes looked appetising and tasted as wonderful as they looked .the adults declined desert( we were just to full ) but the girls were sent in 4 's to have their deserts well organised again by Amelia !!! Then one of the brownies was taken unwell and again all the staff rallied around particularly when the poor mite was sick inside we guiders were very impressed with the efficient way the manager Clare dealt with any problems that arose . We didn't even have to request extra drinks but were asked regularly which was undoubtably needed on a very very hot day . The staff made our last meeting very pleasant as was the dining experience !! But the air conditioning break down was a downside !!!! But made up in part for the attention given to us thank you so much .

• Visited July 2013
Port Talbot
“Always made to feel extremely welcome”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Whenever we visit this Pizza Hut restaurant we are always made to feel extremely welcome. The portion sizes of the food is substantial and delicious. One day when I was waiting for my takeaway order I was offered a free drink while I waited. My partner and I dine out quite often and I can truthfully say that the welcome we always receive here is second to none. I hope their employers are proud of the team at this restaurant as their service and politeness is outstanding - they are lovely people. Our first choice if we fancy a pizza.

We often dine here after shopping at the retail park, or sometimes have a takeaway meal.

• Visited January 2013