“Efficient service with fresh pizza”
Review of Pizza Hut Swansea

Pizza Hut Swansea
Ranked #181 of 685 Restaurants in Swansea
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Really friendly staff. Visited with friends during the lunchtime buffet. Although the restaurant was busy there was plenty of fresh pizza.
The establishment was clean (unlike some of the other branches that I have visited). This branch is located right next to the liberty city stadium and so is great for a pre/post match meal.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Have just returned from taking 20 brownies for a meal in Pizza Hut morfa swansea , not my first visit as I rarely go into eateries such as these but was looking forward to my meal . I was not disappointed greeted at the door by a pleasant waitress for the evening Amelia who apologised for the breakdown of the air conditioning we were given a very suitable area where we could cast our eye over our charges we needn't have worried the brownie pack was taken under Amelia's capable wing and sent up to the well stocked salad bar after serving all of us very welcome drinks first it was an exceptional hot day .the ordered meals ( cooked in front of us ) were served promptly with no mistakes looked appetising and tasted as wonderful as they looked .the adults declined desert( we were just to full ) but the girls were sent in 4 's to have their deserts well organised again by Amelia !!! Then one of the brownies was taken unwell and again all the staff rallied around particularly when the poor mite was sick inside we guiders were very impressed with the efficient way the manager Clare dealt with any problems that arose . We didn't even have to request extra drinks but were asked regularly which was undoubtably needed on a very very hot day . The staff made our last meeting very pleasant as was the dining experience !! But the air conditioning break down was a downside !!!! But made up in part for the attention given to us thank you so much .

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Whenever we visit this Pizza Hut restaurant we are always made to feel extremely welcome. The portion sizes of the food is substantial and delicious. One day when I was waiting for my takeaway order I was offered a free drink while I waited. My partner and I dine out quite often and I can truthfully say that the welcome we always receive here is second to none. I hope their employers are proud of the team at this restaurant as their service and politeness is outstanding - they are lovely people. Our first choice if we fancy a pizza.

We often dine here after shopping at the retail park, or sometimes have a takeaway meal.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went in there with my friend and good atmosphere and everything but they took ages then got my order wrong and they still charged me for the wrong order! I never got my pizza..

1  Thank Emma J
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We have just returned form partaking of the lunchtime buffet- we sat down to eat at 1:55 pm and the buffet is only available until 3:00 pm, so we were there at peak time for lunches.

Once again my real pet hate reared its head when I was asked what I was going to drink before my body had reached the seat of the chair, let alone looked at a menu. The pizza in the buffet was mediocre in quality and sparse in availability as they had not, apparently, expected so many people for lunch! By 2:25, the choice of pizza was reduced to either cheese and tomato (3 of these) or ham and pineapple (2 of these)., which I consider to be a rather poor choice. Someone needs to inform them that during school holidays, things might get a little busier during the day. The salad bar was fine.

Unfortunately, we sat in a place where we were able to see the cutting area for the buffet pizzas. I say 'unfortunately' as after the pizzas had been cut, they were returned to the serving plates by a push of the worker's bare hand, a hand I am desperately hoping that had been washed thoroughly. I am not certain that this complies with health and hygiene regulations, but you never know!

About two minutes into our first helping from the buffet, someone did breeze past and ask if everything was OK with our meal, but she was, evidently, not terribly interested, because as I was replying, she was already making the same enquiry of another table. It was the same 'fly by' attitude of the staff that allowed only one refill of Pepsi Max as they all seemed to be too busy to help; those that weren't busy seemed to be a little shy and sheltered in the drink serving area.

Will we go there again? Probably, but it will be a long time.