“Best food in Swansea!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Best food in Swansea!”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice, with half a year ago between each visit. Both times I had beautiful Italian food. It's the closest I've got to the real thing in Italy!
If I had to be picky, my starter was served on a cold plate. But it was still delicious.

Decor is a bit dated, but it has a charm to it.

Highly recommended

Visited December 2013

“Fabulous food”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

One of the few decent restaurants open in Swansea on a Monday evening and so glad we chose this one. We all loved the food and the place and the staff were great, which made for a lovely evening. We've been before and will definitely return again.

• Visited November 2013
Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom
“Reliable quality and service”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Had a lovely family meal here recently, the second time for me to visit this restaurant. Excellent service, good selection on menu and whether you order meat, fish or other options, you can be confident it will be tasty, served nicely and you will enjoy! My only criticism is that the plates the food is served on could do with being a bit warmer.....I am not fussy personally about being served piping hot food, but I know a lot of people are. I have never tried the pasta and pizza dishes here, but they look delicious, might give these a try one lunchtime. They also offer an early bird menu on some evenings which covers many of the things on the full menu, so this is a good value offer. For Italian food, I would choose La Dolce Vita every time!

Durham, United Kingdom
“Excellent evening”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had a great Saturday night in October. First time in Swansea and booked on TA recommendations. Wasn't let down. Excellent loacation with all the extra entertainment Wind Street offers !!! Food was top notch and service could not have been more attentive. Would definitely return and highly recommended.

“Average at best”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Limited food choice, all the food is very similar on the menu. Four of us ate but none of us really enjoyed, one of the pizza's came without a topping so they had to take it away, one of the chicken dishes was way too cheesy and one of our sides didn't come at all. We came about 9pm on a Saturday night and it was really quiet and we got the impression that staff maybe wanted an early finish.