“All Points West lead nowhere”
Review of All Points West

All Points West
Ranked #17 of 19 Tours in Swansea
Reviewed September 14, 2008

Avoid these amateurs!! I booked a sailing course with them and thought it odd that they didn't take a deposit. All was prepared - I took time off work and was looking forward to my first weekend sailing, only to be telephoned with less than 24 hours notice to be told the course was cancelled!!
The reason given - the rest of the people on the course had cancelled - not suprising assuming they didn't pay deposits either! They told me they would be back in touch to rearrange and I haven't heard from them since. Clearly they are either not interested or don't care - do you really want to trust these guys to take you to sea!! Suggest trying chepstow and district yatch club - they are cheaper and more professional!

1  Thank sws101