“satisfied costomer”
Review of Rossi's Original

Rossi's Original
Ranked #324 of 677 Restaurants in Swansea
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: we are a large fish and chips takeaway and restaurant serving delicious breakfasts and home made dishes and pies we also serve Gluten free cod and chips and gluten free curry's all-day everyday
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Rossi's chip-shop has a staff who are very friendly and they enjoy having a joke and a laugh with me and my husband(and thats not in their job discription)...whatever meals we have ordered over the years for sitting-in,we have NEVER had reason to complain.Sometimes we cant finish a meal and we are offered to take it home in a container to eat later.There is always chit -chat going around the tables amongst costomers,all happy people enjoying their food.Ate there today and came home stuffed : )

Reviewed June 6, 2014

If you want freshly cooked fish and chips (besides many other things) and friendly staff serving you, Rossi's is the place to go. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and the food is always delicious and reasonably priced. I always eat in and like the fact the food is served on china plates with "proper" cutlery, unlike many other fish and chip restaurants. The restaurant is very clean with extra "little touches", like fresh flowers on the tables. The staff go out of their way to make you feel welcome and I have no hesitation in taking friends and family, or recommending to others.

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

After spending a few days with family in Swansea with fiancé we decided to go for a treat and buy some fish and chips for ourselves and my nephews, they told us about Rossies near the stadium so we thought we would give it a try! As soon a we walked in a red haired young lady escorted us to our table, she was very polite and couldn't have done anymore to make us comfortable.
My fiancé and I both had the "cod a chips meal deal" I believe it was called and it was excellent! Can not tell you enough that it was the best fish and chips we have ever bought! The girl (young with tattoos) who brought us our meal was really polite and kind, she seemed quite taken by ny youngest nephew James whos only 4 mouths old! The boys meals went down a treat! They loved their chicken bites! And another thing that topped off the service is that the girl with the red hair came back over to check if everything was okay!
Reading all these negative reviews makes me wonder what the hell these people are on about! It must just be the people who aren't happy with anything! No complaints at all in fact we will be returning in the week for more!

Simon and Louise

2  Thank Simon_Oldern
Reviewed May 31, 2014

We popped in there for tea on way home and decided to sit in. We will not be back...

Customer service is awful apart from one person. We were not greeted, had to ask for menu's and had to clean our own table. Popped to the toilet, which the door doesn't even shut, let alone lock!

We both had fish, which wasn't great, the chips were greasy and the peas were plopped on top. Even the bread seemed on the brink of being stale.

We also had to pay an extra 50p to pay with card!

It's the first time for a while we've been here and it's obvious new owners are in place as its almost unrecognisable.

Will never be back and would advise all who read this to go somewhere different.

2  Thank Ceri g
Reviewed April 30, 2014

am currently eating a shameful bag of ships from this place,AGAIN.

I go back every couple of months and try it again,just cos its very convienient,this final bucket of mush they have sold me has finally motivated me to call time on it forever and write this review,they really were that bad!

Ridicolously greasy,as always,like mush as always,tasteless,as always,never again!

Im sure this place only survives on its name and its location cos they serve utter dross chips.