“It was OK...”

Description: New Restaurant: Http://www.tripadvisor.com/7155419
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“It was OK...”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went here because a voucher came up on one of the deal sites.
When we got there we had to wait 10 minutes past our booking time because they were very busy (which I could see) but the staff were very friendly and explained the situation.
We were seated in a booth which was nice enough but it could have done with some lights tbh
We went to the evening buffet but a lot of the trays were empty or had dregs left over. The food was OK! a lot of it was tasteless and bland (my opinion) and the deserts were VERY disappointing!!
I think the trouble for me was I couldn't help but compare it to other buffets i.e Red Hot World Buffet in Cardiff which is exceptional compared to this.
I would, however, probably go again if I was in the area and had another voucher but I wouldn't go out of my way and I definitely wouldn't pay £10.99+ a person

• Visited September 2013

Warrington, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, good value”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Superb variety of food, although I stuck to Indian. The Lamb Rogan Josh was as good as I have ever tasted. Good service, felt relaxed and unhurried. Recommended.

Visited August 2013
Yorkshire
“Full up!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had spent ages looking for somewhere to eat in Newport but were glad to have found here. Amazing value for an evening meal and the range of food was just delicious. Had lots of different types of food and ate plenty salad and fruit to follow. Staff helpful. It was very filling!

• Visited August 2013
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal and service”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Took my son here, he is coeliac they catered for all his needs, they were very helpful, sent a chef to go through he could eat (there was huge selection) we both enjoyed our meal, everything was really fresh and the choice was amazing. The staff were very helpful, will be going back soon

• Visited August 2013
Newport, United Kingdom
“Excellant meal”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A little expensive especially for evening meals but fantastic choice of delicous food from many countries. Chinese, indian, italian, mexican and more. Serve yourself buffet until you feel like you will explode.

Visited August 2013