I have just stayed in The Waterloo hotel. I arrived by motorcycle and was thoughtfully directed to a more secluded parking space where the bike would not be seen from the road. after a wonderful early dinner and thoroughly enjoying the old style bits and bobs of the bar retired to a pleasant, warm room with the best shower head ever!! Love, love this place. teri, you are gorgeous and I thank you for your good humour,, friendliness and the most excellent of stays. I shall return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a prominent position next to the Transporter Bridge in the centre of Newport Docks regeneration scheme The Waterloo offers residents a pleasurable stay in our newly refurbished 21 ensuite bedroom hotel. The hotel provides a unique and comfortable stay in our spacious rooms with tasteful decoration and beautifully tiled bathrooms with under-floor heating.Come and try our superb cuisine in delightful and unique surroundings. The mosaic tiled bar and the beautifully laid terrazzo floor are only part of the exquisite surroundings. All complimented by our Head Chef Kevin Brooks, formally Welsh Chef Of The Year, his determination to provide customers with British and European culinary delights in the form of the Early Bird Menu and the A la Carte Menu.With easy access to the M4, only 15 minutes from Cardiff, or 15 minutes to the Second Severn Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Waterloo Hotel & Bistro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterloo Hotel And Bistro
- The Waterloo Hotel & Bistro Newport, Wales